Under the patronage of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of Bahrain. The Ministry of Youth and Sport Affairs is organizing the First International Global Youth festival for the Sustainable Development Goals; YouthFull Festival, during the 21st - 25th October 2018.
The festival is a unique opportunity for youth that aims to promote awareness among young people through a wide range of activities and events. To achieve these goals we must involve all segments of society, especially the youth. The creation of a better future is a responsibility of all.
Objectives of the Festival
- Clarify the Sustainable Development Goals to the largest possible segment of young people and all segments of society.
- Encourage the youth to work towards the SDGs.
- To introduce young people from all over the world to the efforts and initiatives of the Kingdom of Bahrain in achieving the SDGs.
- Introducing workforces and contributors to these goals, and spreading their stories and experiences to be an incentive for young people.
- Collaborate with young people to chart several initiatives and a plan that will help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.