The 10th International Youth Conference will bring together a group of internationally recognized speakers to the Kingdom to highlight the most important issues of the international community. Bahrain will provide an opportunity to meet and share experiences among the youth in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, through a wide variety of activities like Seminars and workshops.
1. Motivate young people and encourage them to interrelate with the Sustainable Development Goals.
2. To promote the culture of youth work for the future, to meet the direct needs of society without compromising the wealth of future generations.
3. Developing the community by attracting international expertise and active personalities in various fields.
4. To allow participating delegations from around the world to reinforce communication, creativity and cooperation among themselves.
The world's largest lesson aims to introduce children and young people everywhere to the sustainable development goals and unites them in action. The global goals aim to eliminate extreme poverty, to reduce inequalities and to combat the threat of climate change by 2030 . The Worlds Largest Lesson is aimed at students aged 13 to 29 in all of Bahrain’s universities and schools. The lesson aims to target 12,000 students, making it the largest lesson in the world, according to Guinness World Records
1. Raising students' awareness of the sustainable development goals.
2. To make students aware about their role towards achieving the global goals.
3. Emphasize on the importance of youth participation in global affairs.
- Ministry of Education (Schools and Universities)
It is a Japanese style of speech that is held in about 900 cities around the world. It allows up to 20 slides per presentation and each slide to be displayed for only 20 seconds, not to mention that the speech must be conducted in six minutes and 40 seconds. It allows a large number of presentations in a short time, which contributes to the introduction of various new topics. This particular event gives the participants a chance to research and learn more about their selected goal and present it in a youthful manner.
Encourage young inventors to produce and invent products that help solve some of the obstacles to achieve sustainable development goals.